Summer Ultra-High Performance Sport Passenger Car with Fitments for Classic Porsches.
- A variable contact patch breaks traditional compromises by putting more rubber on the road during a variety of maneuvers, resulting in exceptional grip and consistent straight-line performance
- A dual, asymmetric tread design combines two tread patterns to deliver optimum wet and dry grip, helping the tire maintain its performance levels
- A uniquely designed, acoustically tuned tread greatly reduces road noise and vehicle vibrations, leading to a high level of on-road comfort
- 25,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (Speed Rating - Y)
- Standard Limited Warranty (All MICHELIN® tires)
- Predictable dry grip
- Precise control in wet conditions without sacrificing dry traction
- Performance with low tread noise
Buy any 4 new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires from November 15 to December 11, 2017 and get $70 Reward Card after submission.