Airless Radial Tire™ & Wheel Assembly Designed for Use on Skid Steer Loaders. Available in Two Models: All Terrain for Use on a Wide Range of Surfaces, and Hard Surface for Maximum Tread Life on Pavement.
- Deep open tread design
- One single unit, replacing the current tire/wheel/valve assembly
- Provides greater stability and enables skid steer to work faster with more comfort for the operator
- Delivers a consistent footprint with strong wear life
- High strength, poly-resin spokes
- Zero-degree belts and ComposiCoil proprietary design
- No downtime
- For excellent cleaning and traction
- No need for complex wheel/tire mounting equipment and no air pressure to maintain
- For reduced driver fatigue while improving productivity
- Two to three times that of the pneumatic tire at equal tread depth
- Carry the load and absorb impacts while damping the ride and providing a unique energy transfer that reduces "bounce"
- Forms a semi-rigid "shear beam" and allows the load to hang from the top
- Performs like a pneumatic tire but without the risk and costly downtime associated with penetrations and impact damage