Winter Passenger Car tire.
- Tread pattern with more gripping edges
- High density sipes
- StabiliGrip™, a 3-D sipe technology
- Helio Compound+, a formula of full silica-based rubber compound with sunflower oil
- Michelin Green X® - eco feature
- Construction reduces rolling resistance
- 30,000 Mile/50,000 Kilometer Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (Speed Rating: H)
- Mileage Warranty Exceptions
- Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin® Tires)
- Provides ultimate efficiency in both lateral and longitudinal grip
- Provide excellent snow and ice traction
- More rigidity for better handling and braking on ice, snow and black roads
- Maintains its elasticity at low temperatures for enhanced performance and braking power on wet, snow covered and icy roads
- For lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
Get $70 via Visa® Reward Card1 or Visa® Virtual Account2 after online submission* with the purchase of four new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires.