Airless Radial Tire™ & Wheel Assembly with a Smooth Tread Pattern, Designed to Provide Maximum Tread Life for Skid Steer Loaders on Pavement.
- One single unit, replacing the current tire/wheel/valve assembly
- Michelin's proprietary Comp10Cable
- Zero-degree belts and ComposiCoil proprietary design
- High strength, poly-resin spokes
- Extra thick tread
- Universal 8 hole heavy gauge steel hub
- No need for complex wheel/tire mounting equipment and no air pressure to maintain
- Forms a semi-rigid "shear beam" and allows the load to hang from the top
- Provides great lateral stiffness while resisting damage and absorbing impacts
- Carry the load and absorb impacts while damping the ride and providing a unique energy transfer that reduces "bounce"
- Designed to provide maximum tread life on pavement
- Will easily bolt onto all standard skid steer machines